Quicklac it’s a new technology of semi-permanent nail polish which is super thin and covering, perfect on both fake and natural nails.
The special Quicklac formula allows the gel polymerization in only 20 seconds in a UV LED lamp and less then 2 minutes in a 36 watt UV Lamp.
Quicklac is suitable for natural nails, long nails with tips or monophasic and triphasic gel.
Quicklac Ad+ is an adherent e primer that dries in the air, essential to ensure a long lasting effect of the semi permanent nail polish.
STEP BY STEP
1.Apply a thin layer of AD+ adherent primer on all the nails, mattify with a buffer and let it air dry for 60 seconds.
2. Apply a thin layer of Base Top on all the nails and polymerize in a 48 watt UV Lamp for 30 seconds. Remove gel leakage with a cotton pad soaked in Cleanser
3. Apply a first thin layer of color and polymerize in the Lamp for 30 seconds.
Proceed with a second layer to unify the result of the first layer and polymerize again for 30 seconds.
4. Seal the color with a thin layer of Base Top on all of the nails and polymerize in the Lamp for 30 seconds.
5. Degrease the nails with a cotton pad soaked in Cleanser to make them shiny and bright.
- Remove the shiny layer on the nails with a buffer until you reach the color.
- Put the nails, up until the cuticles, in a tiny bowl filled with Quicklac Off removal liquid and let it act for 15/20 minutes.
- Remove any color or base residue with the help of a nail file or a buffer.