Concealer stick, a simple and essential ally for every woman, Minimize HD Concealer is the concealer stick with a soft and comfortable texture that chromatically corrects skin imperfections around the eyes and face, intervenes on dark circles and signs of fatigue. Its special formula containing castor oil, sweet almond and olive oil, aloe vera juice, has an emollient effect that does not settle in the folds of the skin and does not dry. Minimize HD Concealer by Mia Makeup is the dark circles concealer for all women who are looking for a high coverage of imperfections and even very marked dark circles. Apply the product from the inside of the eye blending outwards with the help of a mini beauty blender after hydrating the eye area with Stamina Eye Care. For an even more performing and corrective result, we recommend applying the Step 2 HD Eye Primer. Emphasized and flawless look all day long. Available in 12 colors: each color has a specific function. Find yours.
Use the MINIMIZE HD CONCEALER in combination with the PRIMER EYES MIA MAKEUP to emphasize the effect and have an impeccable and long-lasting coverage of dark circles, before applying the foundation and makeup in general.
- GREEN CORRECTOR: The green colored corrector helps to hide any type of redness, such as red spots, pimples, broken capillaries, localized redness.
- ORANGE CORRECTOR: The orange corrector cancels the dark color of blue or purple dark circles. Also perfect for covering bruises or bruises.
- PURPLE CORRECTOR: The lilac or purplish concealer can correct the tone of the face in the presence of a dull or green / yellow complexion. Try it on the forehead and bridge of the nose to illuminate it. It also serves to cover the yellow spots and streaks of a non-compact tan.
- WHITE CORRECTOR: The white corrector helps to illuminate the eye contour or to lighten a product that is too dark. Perfect for an effective contouring.
- TONAL CORRECTOR: The tonal corrector is based on skin tones and helps to correct small skin imperfections that do not have particularly strong or defined colors.