Have you ever wondered which are the best eye palettes and how many times have you bought one and then abandoned it in the makeup collection drawer because it doesn’t suit you?
But how do we choose the ideal eyeshadow palette? the main rule is: one palette, many different looks!
And especially if you are not a “collector” but are only looking for products that are actually versatile and that you would use every day, your eye of life palette must surely have an intense black eyeshadow, transitional shades, light shades to illuminate and a series of colors. that allow you to change your looks every day.
The GLAM Attractive eyeshadow palette reflects all these prerogatives: 9 colors between shimmer and matte to create real star looks; a range of colors that allows you to create make-up from the softest, to show off during the day, to the more particular ones that you can structure for an evening with friends or for a special event.
The colors of the earth are the beating heart of the Attractive Palette and allow you to create wonderful corrective makeup! Then a bronze veil is enough to make everything extremely bright and to be adapted for an aperitif with friends. If, on the other hand, you want to show off a super intense look for a night at the disco, just highlight your look with perfect smokey eyes and illuminate the inner corner of the eye to capture the gaze of all the people around you.
GET THE LOOK by PNMakeup ft. GLAM Attractive
And now let yourself be inspired by the looks created by make up artist Paolo Nicolai using the AttractivePalette and try to reproduce them too!
Intense makeup for brown / dark eyes
Follow the steps and products used by the make-up artist for a penetrating, sexy and longlasting eye look, to show off during a special occasion or party evening.
- To define the eyelid crease, blend the warm brown and intensify it with the use of darker brown to give it greater depth. Cream is the perfect ally to give light to the eyebrow arch.
- The mobile eyelid lights up with shimmer pink and in the inner corner of the eye a hint of champagne makes the eye much brighter. Finally, you just need to intensify the outer corner with the black eyeshadow.
- For the lower rhyme there are fewer steps: inside the eye, use the waterproof Always Ready Eyeliner pencil for a look that is no longer darker and that lasts all day without smudging.
- Take back the warm brown and darken with a hint of dark brown and use black again to join the outer corner.
- The final touch for a magical and penetrating eye make-up is given by the Fiji false lashes and a coat of Starlet mascara to make them even with natural lashes!
Voluminous and nude lips with a gloss effect
Bright eye makeup for the holidays
- With warm brown you define the eyelid crease and with darker brown it is accentuated by bringing it to the outer corner as well
- On the entire eyelid, the champagne color gives brightness to the eyes
- For the lower rhyme, just apply the warm brown and the darker one to define more and join the lower rhyme with the upper one
- A brown pencil will help define the look but without weighing it down
- False eyelashes Hawaii / Savannah to lengthen the eye and have a look of a sweet doe
Red lips: a must have of all evening looks
With such a bright eye make-up, especially for more special occasions such as a party, Christmas, or an aperitif with friends, red lipstick is the lip color par excellence. Moisturize the lips with a lip balm, trace the contours with a pencil in tone with the perfectly tempered tip and apply your heart red from the 18 GLAM Flow collection. If you are a lover of liquid lipsticks then you will not be able to resist the DressMe formula!